The M-Harness™ Quick Release and Padding System with Armor (QRPS-A) is an armored, padded MOLLE belt with an integrated class 2 harness. The Leg Loops can be completely removed so that the main belt can be worn as a normal 'battle' belt if desired. This adds versatility to the product and reduces the amount of equipment you need to carry. If high angle retention or suspension is required, the Leg Loops can be donned in seconds to convert the belt into a harness.
NOTE: The Armor Inserts are cut from Kevlar sheets rated at NIJ level IIIa, however due to the size and shape of the cuts, these inserts are NOT RATED AT ALL. Due to backface deformation beyond allowable standards set for the ratings that may occur within 2 inches of the edge of the material, these inserts are NOT guaranteed to provide any ballistic protection. The purchaser and end user assumes all risk and responsibility and CTOMS™ Inc. waives all liability in the reliance on this product for ballistic protection.
US Patent No. 8,235,173.
- Main belt and Padding System can be worn as a MOLLE 'battle' belt with the Leg Loops completely removed
- Main belt can be removed from the Padding System and worn as a trouser belt with the Leg Loops completely removed
- Cobra™ Buckles on main belt and Leg Loops for fast donning
- Main buckle is captured by the Leg Loops in our patented Leg Loop attachment system. Even if the main buckle comes undone, it does not affect the integrity or safety of the harness.
- 2 x movable Gear Loops
- 3 peice removable Armor Insert Set
- Tested to ASTM F1772 ‐99 (reapproved 2005) Standard Specifications for Climbing Harnesses
- X-Belt™ QR (G2)
- X-Belt™ PS (G2)
- Leg Loop Assembley
- 2 x Gear Loops
- Armor Insert Set